"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Monday, February 25, 2008

Perfect Conclusion.

Some more memories I won't ever forget last nite. I watched Terminator 2 (bought for $5.50 @Wal-Mart) tonite, haven't seen it in years, darn good movie. The night before, I had a buddy over and we watched Letters From Iwo Jima.


Off to some good Chinese food tomorrow(day). Also, I these Bokken (practice katanas) came by UPS. Boo-friggin'-ya! (also got the Rambo R5) :) Darn fine week it's been... I got done with work early tonite. hehee, ;) So, I had time to play.


Did some research on firearms today. And I have concluded that by the end of the year I want to own a Smith & Wesson SW40SF Sigma pistol ($300). And overall, sometime in my life, I wish to own a S&W 1911 (SW1911) [Seen below]. Beautiful guns they are. Prices range from 700 - 1000 dollars. Not cheap...but then again, this is a "in my life" wish.

No comments: