"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cold, Dry Season

So, I haven't been on here or said anything lately, so if you've been trying to contact me thru online means, sorry.  Use my email please.  I haven't been shooting (my camera) lately, so nothing has gone up on the photo blogs either.  Oh well. I'll have  plenty of shots to put up on my Picasa Web Album from my upcoming trip to Tennessee beginning of next month.

In the time between my posts, I have bought a[nother] PSP, and I think my heart has warmed up towards it again.  Got an 8gig card in it, so I have plenty movies and music on it.  And, I have been buying gifts on eBay lately, so hopefully they'll come in this week...they better.  I have yet to see The Day the Earth Stood Still, but I have the TS file for it....but'll wait to see it in theaters first.
~Also got The Dark Knight in 1080p HD~

Our 5 monthiversary is this Wednesday! Nearly half a year and it feels like longer. Not in a bad way, but in a way that we've had so many great times already, you'd think we've been together longer. And like I said, we'll be taking a trip out to Tennessee this January, for which I am greatly anticipating. :)

My family's Christmas party is coming up this weekend, 4 days earlier than we always used to have it.  I'm really excited because it'll be our first Christmas together.  I love that woman with all of my heart, and look forward to sharing many more Christmases with her.

No comments: