"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gears of Noir




IN OTHER NEWS:

- I [finally] bought a new external hard drive for my ever-expanding collection of photographs and films.  I bought a 2TB Western Digital Mirror Edition.  The 500GB WD drive is still workin' like a pro, but I wouldn't mind having a 500GB Passport Elite to move around. Yes, lots of space.

- Bought F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, the first one was addictingly intense, so I can't wait for this one to come in, prob around V-Day.

-The "fourty-two inch liquid crystal" should be here by V-Day. hehe it's big :) Just not sure what I'm gonna do with my Samsung "twenty-two inch liquid crystal" yet.

-My M58A shotgun should be here today or tomorrow.

- I got Tinkerbell yesterday.

No comments: