"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Usual, Please.

We're young. So, whenever I feel like it, we go out to Applebee's or wherever and get some dinna or cheap appetizers.  But, the thing that always stays the same no matter where we go, is the drink.  Coca-Cola with lime, please. Mm. Nothin' better than real Coke with fresh lime...which we really only had once, since I went across the street to get the lime that time.

We've been getting our Coke-lime drink at Applebee's for some time now, and just a couple nites ago, we get this waiter who tells me all they have is Pepsi.  Since when??  "Since, uh, as long as I've been working here..."  What?  So you mean to tell me that we've been asking for Coke and they've been cheating us all this time?  Wow, don't I feel stupid. 

So apparently there's really no difference between Coke and Pepsi, in fact...they were once joined (in a way) Pepsi-Cola!  With that red and blue logo; funny how Coke is red and Pepsi is blue though, but I think Pepsi knows that it stole the awesome soda idea from Coke, so it gave it some props with the "-Cola" thing and putting red in it's logo. Ta-da!

Coke owns.  Coke with lime is other-worldly.

No comments: