"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Road Trip '09

-Well I've been here and there, from NJ to MA, and all around in the Mach 5.
-The wife & I had a great time on our road trip this past August:
+We drove to NYC the first day (16th) and went to the (AMNH) museum and saw the Guggenheim and FlatIron building and were on our way to CT where we had a great time in the calm town of Mystic. We ate at the famous Mystic Pizza, and walked around at the shops in downtown. Then we went to the aquarium which we loved. Among other things were the Hard Rock Cafe at Foxwoods. And finally we came to Cape Cod, MA where we went on an eventful whale-watching trip then we relaxed on the beaches of the Cape.

The only drawback...I had to leave the furious, gas-guzzling Mach 5 at home for this trip, so we took her Toyota Yaris...."Wooton"

No comments: