"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

My First Photo "Gig"


Yup, I did my first photography job on the 12th, and it turned out very well, (my amazing woman said I understated and said it went EXTREMELY well.)

Anyways, I shot 407 pictures, and reviewed/edited them down to 235 of the best to show to the client tomorrow. I also got connected with two businesses, a DJ production and Interior/Event Design business. Lots of branch-able opportunities from this one event.

I borrowed grandpa's Nikon SB-900 Speedlight paired to a D5000 with an 18-105mm VR lens for the party. Great flash, it lasted for all of the shots, though I switched to a second lithium for the camera. I kept my Sony a300 on standby in case.

Woo!

No comments: