"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Got My Baby Back!

^ the place to go if you want your movies now!^

Just yesterday, I recieved a wonderful package. I opened it to find a new XBOX 360 Premium Console. So, yeah, they replaced my oldie, with another oldie from 2006....which will probably do the same red ring eventually. grr....but, hey, I got my baby back!

In other news:
  • I watched a 3.5 hour foreign film, Seven Samurai by Akira Kurosawa, 1954. It got an 8.8 on imdb.com, but I give it a 7.5 due to it's lenthginess. And I totally photoshopped the following picture from the B&W film. :)

  • I'm still trying to rid my laptop of this infectious disease that affects explorer.exe . Nothing good yet. Everytime I start Windows, everything is good, till it loads the infected file (on startup) which is unknown, but it immediately shuts down explorer leaving me with no icons, start bar, etc. So, if I need to use a program, I use Task Manager and the Run command to find the program, which is a pain, and very unorthadox.


  • Work still sux, but I'm thankful I have a job.

No comments: