"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Darth Nader for Prez.

This election is a load of crap. I've never seen or heard of worse. It really makes history.

First African American & woman battling it out.

Never will you find me voting for O(s)bama or that friggin' woman who got totally owned a decade ago... No, sir, I don't like this kinda crap.

Nader actually has a chance this time.

And I know who will win, but this is total crap and I'd actually like to see Nader win, and see what he does, since he's been running forever and should have a heckofa lot of ideas by now.

Just accept the fact that Norris always wins in the end, so just stop resisting and succumb to the undeniable power of Chuck Norris.

No comments: