"I am anonymous in this world, a variable...X...in this equation; Unknown, I am...the X Faktor."

Saturday, June 14, 2008

PreRelease Commentary 2

After Kung Fu Panda, I felt like watching something more towards my heart. And I viewed the already classic Be Kind Rewind with Jack Black, Mos Def, and Danny Glover.

I quickly found out that this film takes place in Passaic County in my homestate of New Jersey, so I was instantly pleased and interested in watching the rest of the film, now reinforced by my curiosity.
Although the film seems to have an odd "flavor" to it, the more you watch, the more you feel connected to it, and by the end, everything feels sealed and complete.
The film debuted in theaters on January 25th, 2008, at which time I spent watching Rambo instead. The DVD is due to release in a week or so....commercially.
7.2/10

No comments: